Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Sartorialist

Scott Schuman is a genius. Although I have heard about his fashion blog for many years, I have only recently started following it on a daily basis. Having 15 years of experience in fashion marketing and sales, Scott Schuman left it all on day to focus on his passion for photography. With a desire to merge his love of photo journalism with the everchanging excitement of fashion, The Sartorialist was created in 2005. Focusing on menswear first, it expanded into womenswear, gained a loyal following of fans and created a novelty in fashion blogging:
 “I thought I could shoot people on the street the way designers looked at people, and get and give inspiration to lots of people in the process. My only strategy when I began The Sartorialist was to try and shoot style in a way that I knew most designers hunted for inspiration.” S.S.

P.S. If you are hunting for a good coffee table book or a gift, The Satrorialist paperback edition has recently graced the shelves of many bookstores. I know what’s new on my shopping list : )
Enjoy: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment