Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dear Diary...


So I have been keeping a guilty pleasure of pouring my soul onto the paper…www-kind of paper so to speak. I am not talking about the two blogs that I keep but more of a personal journal that I have recently been introduced to through Dailycandy.com. The website is called OhLife and its concept is easy – it sends you a daily email (at the time set up by you) asking how your day was. You click reply like you would with a good old friend and tell it your story. Whether it is a sentence or a novella is entirely up to you. All the content is stored on their website safeguarded by your log-in and for your eyes only. And if you are not sold on this entirely free service yet, I have another cool feature to tell you about. If a few months down the road you reminisce of the times past, you can set up your emails to include a random entry from the past – a strikingly deep thought, funny accident or an awkward first date. Overall, I am sold on this San Francisco-based musings provider. Check it out! 

http://ohlife.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment