Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JewelMint

Maybe I should have mentioned this before since this new jewelry venture has been winning the passionate hearts of beauties for quite some time... but I am shamefully new to this. Jewelmint.com is a website specializing in members-only exclusive deals on fashion jewelry. For only $29.99 a month, you get style tips from two friends and chic personalities – actress Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist Cher Coulter. The recommendations are for the costume jewelry pieces based on the entertaining quiz you take as part of joining the club. From the selected pieces in your private showroom, you can choose one precious jewel that is worth triple or quadruple the asking price...yes, for only $29.99. Sounds like a sweet deal to me….and yes, the jewelry does look trendy and was recently featured in Japanese Vogue along the dresses of Pucci, Alexander Wang and Gucci. I am nice – I share… Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment