Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hemingway’s Garden of Eden



“Hemingway’s Garden of Eden” directed by John Irvin and starring Mena Suvari, Caterina Maura and Jack Huston was a big letdown. The costumes, scenery and the beauty of participating actors could not have compensated for the atrocious monstrosity of the oversimplified plot. On the positive side, as I finished my Netflix instant-play session at 2am last night, neither drowsiness nor fatigue could stop me from ordering Hemingway’s masterpiece online. And I always applaud motivators in whichever form they come! Stay tuned for my accurate critique of this movie when I build a solid case of literary evidence against it! I fell in love with the character of Catherine and cannot wait to get further acquainted with her ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment