Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Urban style musings

The coldest winter I ever spent…well you all know the drill – it is butt-bitingly cold in San Francisco and instead of wearing light colorful dresses and shorts like the rest of the climatically-acceptable summer world, we are stuck trying to figure out new ways to update our “fall” urban look. I could not keep myself from sharing two photographs I found on the Sartorialist – Scott Schuman, you are half-man and half-god of creative inspiration in my book and if rationality does not hold me back, I will create an altar in your name…candles, figurines and all!

But nuttiness aside, I present to you the two city looks that I believe are worth adoring – I am slightly biased since I am obsessed with Vespas lately but the pictures speak for themselves! Voila:






No comments:

Post a Comment