Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Must Have List!


I have recently stumbled upon a book by Nichole Robertson called Paris in Color and have been lusting over it ever since! I have soooo many photography books I acquired over the years and now rarely, if ever, leaf through that I usually try to restrain myself from indulging in more! However, there is something about Paris in Color that has a magical pull. Nicole Robertson, whose charming blog (http://littlebrownpen.com/) has become an obsession all of its own, is a freelance writer living in Paris and commemorating its beauty in a series of incredibly colorful photographs! I cannot stop gushing over her aesthetic and the love for Paris that, presumably grey, now oozes with electrifying vibrancy and warmth!



If you are as tempted as me, you can go the standard route of Amazon.com or (highly encouraged!!!) check out Nicole and her husband Evan’s page to buy the book and admire other Paris-inspired paper goods and fine art photographs that the couple prints in their studio: http://theparisprintshop.com/

In any case, you will not be disappointed and the visual gratification is guaranteed! 



  
*photographs courtesy of theparisprintshop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment