Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Colorful sorry


It has been a long time of silence and my apologies go to the loyal readers of this blog as well as any curious passerby. There have been a lot going on – relocation to a new dwelling and a few changes in my life that are positive and exhilaratingly exciting. Change is always welcome since it brings growth and new potentials. I have come across a quote by Antoine de Saint Exupéry which sums up my feelings as of lately: «A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born». I am open to discover all the fragments of this stranger's character but now, as with any delay, I am ready to post and share all the recent discoveries in film, art and culture that make everyday a uniquely colorful one! And on the note of color – a round of applause for this outrageously gorgeous video that put a big silly smile on my face:

Thank you, Kate Spade New York – you colorized us once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment